Post production and VFX
We plan and organise our film productions very conscientiously and don't want to leave anything to chance, but the real film is made in the editing room!
Basiliscus Film supplies an post production edit suite available for hire with our in-house Editor at our Berlin city Centre production office which is based not far from Potsdamer Platz and the Kurfuerstendamm. The suite features several Mac Pros and a super fast 48 TB Raid which offers enough space even for very large projects. For a fast data exchange we draw on our own server. Also available is a MacBook Pro should you need to cut directly at the film set. So we have the possibility to produce a first rough cut on site and judge the quality of the film material.
We provide the complete post production workflow from search and logging, the pre-selection of your film content, a first pre-cut up to the final cut. This includes professional implementation of effects, a sophisticated graphic design, sound and sound processing, color grading and the output of the finished master at the end.
- AVID Media Composer Symphony 2018.12.12 with Mac Pro - the professional broadcast editing software with secondary color correction
- Extensive possibilities for effect design with Boris FX Continuum 11.0 and Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Creative Suite for the design of graphics and lower thirds
- Color grading with DaVinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro
- complete workflow from precut, over creating effects, professional title capabilities sound editing programm, colour correction up to the finished master
- HDV tape-deck
- extensive noise archive