Use of biosimilars in rheumatic diseases
Info film: Successful rheumatic therapy with biosimilars
Info film for Association Pro Generika
Rheumatism is a disease that has many faces. There are more than a hundred different clinical pictures. Often it is difficult to identify them clearly, but it is so important that a diagnosis is made quickly. Only then rheumatologists can start a personalized treatment. Biological medicines, so-called biopharmaceutical, play an important role in the therapy. They can delay the course of the disease and, above all, relieve pain.
Filming with a patient and rheumatologist in Berlin
For the working group Pro Biosimilars our film production produced a corporate film about the this subject in August and September. How do biosimilars, the replicas of biopharmaceutical, influence rheumatic diseases? We met a patient in Berlin who has been ill for more than twenty years. She told us impressively how the biosimilars changed her life. We also talked to her rheumatologist who has been prescribing biopharmaceutical and biosimilars for many years.
- Research, organization and planning of the film production in Berlin, Germany
- Shooting with own equipment (Sony FS7, Nikon Z6)
- directing and interviews
- Post production and color grading with AVID Symphony on MacPro
- Graphic animation with After effects
- Research and music selection
- Adding of German and English graphic elements
- Writing the off-text for the speaker
- Transcoding for HD exploitation
Uwe Schwarze ist zusammen mit Stephanie Drescher Geschäftsführer von Basiliscus Film. Er arbeitet als Kameramann, Drohnenoperator und Fotograf und ist für alle Prozesse in der Postproduktion verantwortlich.