The Czech designer Lucie Koldova
TV movie for DW TV
"Light is energy, it's emotion, it's mood," says Czech designer Lucie Koldova. And the moment we saw her lamps for the first time, we knew exactly what she means. Her lamps have that certain something that you can not escape. But before they decorate a room, they go through a complex production process and the hands of more than thirty people. In the glass factory of Brokis in Janstejn, which manufactures Lucie Koldova's lamps, we could see this. Bohemian glass craft in perfection.
Deutsche Welle TV | euromaxx
- Research, organization and planning of the film production in Germany and Czech Republic
- Shooting with own equipment (Sony FS7, Nikon D800)
- directing and interviews
- Post production and color grading with AVID Symphony on MacPro
- Research and music selection
- Writing the off-text for the speaker
- Transcoding for HD exploitation
Uwe Schwarze ist zusammen mit Stephanie Drescher Geschäftsführer von Basiliscus Film. Er arbeitet als Kameramann, Drohnenoperator und Fotograf und ist für alle Prozesse in der Postproduktion verantwortlich.