Glass Maker Matteo Gonet
Television report about a glassmaker from Münchenstein near Basel
The Swiss glassmaker makes beautiful art out of glass.
Switzerland's Matteo Gonet is a craftsman who works with glass at his company "Glassworks" near Basel. He's currently working on a major project for the gardens at the Palace of Versailles. Gonet is creating dozens of glass sculptures that will be on display there starting this autumn. We met him in his factory and learn the art of glass making.
Deutsche Welle TV | euromaxx
August - September 2014
- Research, organization and planning of the film production in Germany and Switzerland
- Shooting with own equipment (Sony FS7, Nikon D800)
- directing and interviews
- Post production and color grading with AVID Symphony on MacPro
- Research and music selection
- Writing the off-text for the speaker
- Transcoding for HD exploitation
Uwe Schwarze ist zusammen mit Stephanie Drescher Geschäftsführer von Basiliscus Film. Er arbeitet als Kameramann, Drohnenoperator und Fotograf und ist für alle Prozesse in der Postproduktion verantwortlich.